Join the Wait List
At this time we are only able to add expectant families as well as children ages 3-5 years to our waitlist.
Please continue to check this page for updates to this situation. Keep in mind that we are still working with Poudre School District Early Childhood to provide Early Head Start and the Colorado Preschool Program at our site, and we recommend that families explore those options by calling (970)490-3204.
If you are expecting and interested in adding your child to the list, please fill out the form below. Upon submission of this form, we will be in touch to schedule a facility tour. You must do a facility tour to complete your wait list application.
Families will be assigned a position on the wait list with consideration of a variety of factors including need level, date of contact, and funding and placement priorities. Our placement priorities are as follows:
- Currently enrolled children transitioning to the next age group
- Children placed in our program as a part of Early Head Start or the Colorado Preschool Program per our contracts with Poudre School District
- Children of employees of The Family Center/La Familia
- Children with a currently enrolled sibling
- Children with a high level of need
Please keep in mind that even with these priorities, acceptance into the program depends on space availability. Our obligations to currently enrolled families and to Poudre School District, combined with the changing needs of families in our care, can make determining an exact length of wait and/or whether or not a spot will become available, very complicated. Adding your name to the wait list does not guarantee a spot.