Play it Forward
The Family Center/La Familia is running its annual year end campaign, “Play it Forward,” to support critical early childhood programming now and into the future. Our goal to raise $50,000 between now and December 31st, 2019. And we have exciting news….every dollar, up to $25,000, will be matched dollar for dollar thanks to matching gift from past major generous donors. That means that your gift of $25 turns into $50, $50 turns into $100 and $250 turns into $500.
- The need for ongoing financial support remains at an all-time high, with Larimer County’s childcare assistance program entering its third year of closure due to lack of available funding.
- This year, we have distributed approximately $100,000 in sliding scale tuition assistance to working families unable to support the high cost of care.
- In addition, we have launched adult programs such as ESL classes, parenting programs, civic engagement trainings and, in line with our value of supporting the entire family, we continue to over children’s programming concurrent with all adult classes.
- Your end of year gift will make a huge difference in both direct service programming as well as community policies and systems affecting children and families in Larimer County.
- As added incentive, donations also qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit, which offers an additional deduction on your state income taxes. 50% of your contribution comes right off of your taxable income.