Play it Forward
The Family Center/La Familia’s annual year end campaign, “Play it Forward,” supports critical early childhood programming now and into the future. Our goal to raise $80,000 annually with this campaign.
Our Impact in 2021:
- Over $ 89,400 in childcare scholarships for 24 children
- Over $240,000 in energy outreach utility assistance to 500 households
- 86 households have accessed the Advocacy Closet
- 103 households are enrolled in Family Development Services
- 769 individuals have received a COVID-19 vaccine at our drive-thru clinics
Important Items to Note:
- Your end of year gift will make a huge difference in both direct service programming as well as community policies and systems affecting children and families in Larimer County.
- As added incentive for our Play it Forward donors, monetary donations also qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit, which offers an additional deduction on your state income taxes. The CCTC applies to contributions of cash, to Colorado institutions that support child care for children under 12 and to certain approved charities. Under prior law, these contributions were deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. In addition, a taxpayer could credit 50% of the contribution against the taxpayer’s Colorado state income tax liability. These deductions and credits substantially reduced the after -tax cost of such donations to taxpayers. Learn more here.
There are three easy ways to schedule your tax-deductible end of year gift:
Mail a check directly to The Family Center at: 309 Hickory Street #5 Fort Collins, CO 80524
Donate securely online below
Enter to Win
You could win a 1-year membership to Breeze Thru Car Wash. Enter your name and email to be entered.