GROW Monthly Donation Campaign for The Family Center/La Familia
A monthly donation from our supporters provides reliable income for The Family Center/La Familia, and ultimately makes the greatest impact on our ability to plan long-term when providing care for children & families.
4 Reasons Monthly Giving Is Good for YOU:
It’s convenient – just set it up one time and receive fewer financial asks
You receive our overwhelming gratitude and happy updates
You receive acknowledgment in every way we can provide it – including an annual total for the extra Colorado Childcare Contribution Tax Credit in which 50% of your gift amount is deducted off your taxable income!
YOU can make a regular, compounded impact on our non-profit… and that feels good!
Your Regular Donation Helps To:
our early childhood program
a bright future
The Family Center/La Familia is calling on local donors and community members to support operational funds (scholarships) to supplement parents’ ability to pay for care until a permanent, sustainable long-term solution is identified.
There is a critical shortage of affordable childcare in Larimer County, so we are working in partnership with Teaching Tree, the Early Childhood Council of Larimer County, the United Way, and others on community-wide efforts for collective fundraising, garnering public support and learning from communities who have prioritized early childhood education.
The Foothills Rotary Club has provided a generous kick-starter donation to help TFC/LF to reach our annual 100K individual donor goal for this fiscal year.
Your Donation Will:
- Move toward our goal of increasing teachers’ wages to better compensate them for this critical work
- Provide employee assistance benefits for our incredible early childhood teachers and staff (behavioral health benefits)
- Improve quality of instruction and classroom support for children with learning and social/emotional challenges
- Support our early childhood mental health program that is successfully integrating social/emotional learning components in the classroom to address COVID-19 related and other challenging behaviors
- Help cover necessary physical space improvements such as shade sails for playground, classroom supplies, a new fence for the preschool/dinosaur playground and more
- Equip us with possible additional playground upgrades (fixing the concrete drop off on the preschool playground, repairing, replacing, or removing the small picket fence, etc.)
- And the ability to add a (emergency required) door/exit to an existing administrative office that would allow us to convert this to an additional classroom or indoor play space
The Child Care Contribution Tax Credit
As added incentive for our donors, monetary donations also qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit, which offers an additional credit up to 50% on your state income taxes. The CCTC applies to contributions of cash, to Colorado institutions that support child care for children under 12 and to certain approved charities. These contributions could be deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes depending on your personal situation. In addition, a taxpayer could credit up to 50% of the contribution against the taxpayer’s Colorado state income tax liability. These deductions and credits substantially reduced the after-tax cost of such donations to taxpayers. The credit is non-refundable, but may be carried forward for 5 tax years. Learn more here or here. Please consult your tax advisor for information on your specific information.