GROW Monthly Donation Campaign for The Family Center/La Familia
A monthly donation from our supporters provides reliable income for The Family Center/La Familia, and ultimately makes the greatest impact on our ability to plan long-term when providing care for children & families.
100 x 20 Project
We are so excited to announce the launch of our 100 x 20 Project. At The Family Center/ La Familia we believe that together we make a stronger community and to do that we focus on creating a community in which each family feels safe, supported and thriving. From June 1st through July 31st the first 100 people to sign up for the GROW Monthly Donor Campaign at $20 a month will receive our Limited Edition Reusable Bag! Monthly donors like you:
- Provide diapers for our infants.
- Provide a much needed car seat to a family.
- Provide healthy snacks for our kids.
- Provide supplies so our kids can grow and learn.
And even provide an entire month of high quality education to a kid in our community!!!
Will you help us get to our goal and become one of our 100 monthly donors? $20 a month can have an immense impact in our community!
Estamos muy emocionados de anunciar el lanzamiento de nuestro proyecto 100 x 20. En The Family Center/ La Familia creemos que juntos establecer una comunidad más fuerte y unida y por eso nos enfocamos en crear una comunidad en donde las familias se sientas seguras, soportadas y prósperas. Desde el primero de junio hasta el 31 de julio las primeras 100 personas que se inscriban en nuestra campaña mensual de GROW por $2’0 recibirán una bolsa reusable con nuestro logo. Donantes mensuales como tú:
- Proveen pañales para nuestros infantes.
- Proveen un asiento de auto infantil a una familia necesitada.
- Proveen comidas saludables a los niños de El Nidito.
- Proveen suministros para los maestros de El Nidito.
¡¡¡Y pueden proveen hasta un año de cuidado de un niño de alta calidad!!!
¿Puedes inscribirte y ayudarnos a llegar a nuestra meta? ¡$20 mensuales tienen un gran impacto en nuestra comunidad!
4 Reasons Monthly Giving Is Good for YOU:
It’s convenient – just set it up one time and receive fewer financial asks
You receive our overwhelming gratitude and happy updates
You receive acknowledgment in every way we can provide it – including an annual total for the extra Colorado Childcare Contribution Tax Credit in which 50% of your gift amount is deducted off your taxable income!
YOU can make a regular, compounded impact on our non-profit… and that feels good!
Your Regular Donation Helps To:
our early childhood program
a bright future
The Family Center/La Familia is calling on local donors and community members to support operational funds (scholarships) to supplement parents’ ability to pay for care until a permanent, sustainable long-term solution is identified.
There is a critical shortage of affordable childcare in Larimer County, so we are working in partnership with Teaching Tree, the Early Childhood Council of Larimer County, the United Way, and others on community-wide efforts for collective fundraising, garnering public support and learning from communities who have prioritized early childhood education.
Your Donation Will:
- Move toward our goal of increasing teachers’ wages to better compensate them for this critical work
- Provide employee assistance benefits for our incredible early childhood teachers and staff (behavioral health benefits)
- Improve quality of instruction and classroom support for children with learning and social/emotional challenges
- Support our early childhood mental health program that is successfully integrating social/emotional learning components in the classroom to address COVID-19 related and other challenging behaviors
- Help cover necessary physical space improvements such as shade sails for playground, classroom supplies, a new fence for the preschool/dinosaur playground and more
- Equip us with possible additional playground upgrades (fixing the concrete drop off on the preschool playground, repairing, replacing, or removing the small picket fence, etc.)
- And the ability to add a (emergency required) door/exit to an existing administrative office that would allow us to convert this to an additional classroom or indoor play space
The Child Care Contribution Tax Credit
As added incentive for our donors, monetary donations also qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit, which offers an additional credit up to 50% on your state income taxes. The CCTC applies to contributions of cash, to Colorado institutions that support child care for children under 12 and to certain approved charities. These contributions could be deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes depending on your personal situation. In addition, a taxpayer could credit up to 50% of the contribution against the taxpayer’s Colorado state income tax liability. These deductions and credits substantially reduced the after-tax cost of such donations to taxpayers. The credit is non-refundable, but may be carried forward for 5 tax years. Learn more here or here. Please consult your tax advisor for information on your specific information.